Properties

I am trying to post a web picture. On my PC I right click up the properties copy and paste. When I control click and go to copy and then try to paste...nothing happens. I'm a little slow so be patient. Thk you

What browser are you using? In safari and camino / chimera it's on control - click or right click if you have a 2 / 3 button mouse ...

lololol

copy image to clipboard, that is where the mac stores copied data. then you can paste it where ever

Ok guys, I know my ignorance is amusing but I SWEAR I am bright in other subjects..I am a 42 year old MOM and VET trying hard soooo......Where the H*ll is by clipboard???? Thank you Damien

Are you trying to get a picture from a web page?
Are you trying to to get info on a picture?
If you want to download a pic from a web page, hold the Control Key down and click on the picture. You'll get several options.

The Copy/Paste function is under the Edit Menu at the top of the screen. That will copy to the clipboard, then you can use the Edit Copy/Paste menu to paste into something else.

I am trying to post a picture on a bullentin board. I have uploaded it to a web site. When I go to the web site I try to copy the properties using the control/click and going to copy. When I try to insert it back to the bullentin board and it paste...nothing happens.What am I doing wrong????

i think you want a html tag for the image. Not sure how the site you are using works but you can't copy and paste like that. Open the image in a new window from the list of options in the menu you see when you hold down control then click the image. Copy the url tag in the new window that opens. Paste that url into the text-box on the site you are posting a message. Some sites use certain ways to display html links, but that will allow the users to click it and they will get a new window with that image.

Originally posted by Esteroali
I am trying to post a picture on a bullentin board. I have uploaded it to a web site. When I go to the web site I try to copy the properties using the control/click and going to copy. When I try to insert it back to the bullentin board and it paste...nothing happens.What am I doing wrong????

Which bulletin board is it ?

Originally posted by Esteroali
Ok guys, I know my ignorance is amusing but I SWEAR I am bright in other subjects..I am a 42 year old MOM and VET trying hard soooo......Where the H*ll is by clipboard???? Thank you Damien

No problems, I'm a 40 y-o dad... and I still have questions...

Back