Question on worth...

Xafloc

Registered
I am trying to be a switcher, but it is difficult given my work environment. That being said...I have a Powerbook that I would like to get a rough idea what I might be able to sell it for.

Specs:
1Ghz G4 (Trying to verify that it is not the 867Mhz model...as I am not sure how to check)
15" model
1G RAM
Built-in Airport
Superdrive (1x)
60G Drive
Slick leather carrying case (purchased at apple store)
Original Box/manuals w/ foam inserts
Comes with Jaguar
Office w/Rendevous w/ box

Uh, sorry to cool this off, but a thread was recently closed about this kind of thing.
Usually questions about worth of systems are not supposed to be posted here, because there are several web sites devoted to this topic.
If you look further back in the Classifieds forum, you should be able to find the addresses of some of these.

I have verified that it is 1Ghz...and I actually posted an actual For Sale item, as suggested, but someone deleted it...go figure.

Here are the specs completely:

Hardware:
1Ghz
15.2"
SuperDrive
60G Drive
1G RAM
Airport Ready
Mint Condition (Except for one dead pixel...that has been there since I bought it)

Accessories:
Leather Carrying Case (Sleeve sold at apple store)
Macally Mini-Mouse

Software:
OS X
Office

Xafloc

Check ebay.com and see what the average is this item is selling for. When you decide about how much you want for it, post a thread in the Classified forum with a price. Let me know when you do this and I'll delete this thread.

Just send me an email at bobw@macosx.com

Back