Radio 365 Demo

Cool... I subscribe to Live365 but don't like having that pop-up window open in a browser to see which track is playing (plus having the file download to my desktop then to auto-open in iTunes, bit of a drag).

Nice! Just fired it up and it really is nice. Bit oversized for what it is (window size), but seems to be iTunes for their own stations. Well done. :)

Can't believe I'm actually not using iTunes!

Also subscribted to the VIP Membership jesterday. But the player is not demo. It's a beta version and works fine. It's only for Stream but ways better than iTunes with this.

Do you mean the browser popup if starting Radio365? If so just disable the option for this in the prefs :)

Darn, didn't know that. Hope they provide another (probably will since it's a beta).

I don't like subscriptions. As I only listen to SmoothJazz, anyway, iTunes is more than enough. ;-)

rbuenger said:
Do you mean the browser popup if starting Radio365?
No, I think he means what happens when you try to listen from the Live365.com website.

Hmm, has anyone else problems with the Radio365 App today? It's just bouncing in my Dock and waiting for an answer from live365.com for the autoupdate request.

And the whole webpage live365.com seems to be down at this moment. Anyone more informations or can verify this problem?

Hey whats the deal this thing plays but sounds like its on Fastfoward with the Chipmunks Singing anyone else have this issue

This could be the iStick (hope this is the correct name) loudspeaker. If you use these loudspeakers (or maybe some other) unplug them and try using the build in. There was a post in a german board regarding this bug and they found that unpluging this specific loudspeaker system solved it.

Nope im using Logitech 5.1 Thx Surround sound system i think it is Safari Browser i use Internet Explorer and not use the download i just use the web based and works great .. another Safari Fart.

Back