Really annoying hotmail problem

sappleton

Registered
Ive had this problem a few weeks now and it started one day without me changing any settings or downloading any programs

everytime I try to log into hotmail through messenger or by the website it trys to log in through about 8 different hotmail links and none of them work

after about a minute of failed attempts it just says it cant log in and to try later on. im able to log into messenger but not check my mail, ive even tried downloading the latest messenger and I still get the same problem, so i dont think its to do with that

the only way I can log in is by re-setting safari each time or telling it not to remember my address and password

hey

i have the exact same problem and i agree it is really annoying

i dont have a full solution but i asked the same question and was told to go into "Safari Preferences" then "security" tab then "Show Cookies" and then delete all the sites with hotmail. It then worked going to hotmail.com but still doesnt work going through msn messenger.

Hope this helps

It doesn't work in Safari for me but it works in Firefox. It's something microsoft changed because it's recent and it's been happening to lots of people. I think they're just trying to screw us over ;)

think windows live has something to do with it, theres a news article about it, ust got to wait for a mac update

I had trouble logging into hotmail as well last week. I think Sappleton got it, there appears to be a problem with the windows live beta thing or something. I tried to log on with Camino as well, with no joy.

Back