RSS Feed Now Available

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
RSS Feed is NOW available. Those using Firefox, a RSS Newsreader, or a Tiger Release version of Safari should now be able to access it.

thanx Bob, it's working in Firefox, but maybe I'm doing something wrong, but is there a way to make it work in NetNewsWireLite?

That extension is for Firefox, not NetNewsWire. Open NetNewsWire and subscribe to what you want.

That is the url for the home page. What is the url for the RSS feed for those of us who use normal enter-the-rss-url RSS readers that are not able to deduce it from there?

If you have FireFox 1, just click the small RSS icon in the lower right corner of your window.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    922 bytes · Views: 57
Thanks Scott that was it, news fire is now happy. Now back to the ungrateful users department, could you include some of the text with the feed. Like the rollover text you have on the articles? That would be truly useful.

Thanks!

No, cause then you'd want the text of the last post of that thread and not the first thread, and then after that, you'd want pictures and after that, you'd want it in colors showing the difference between ones you posted in or ones you didn't post in.

So, for now, what we have is what we have. :)

bah humbug. just out of curiosity, am i going to get a new headline when someone posts in a pre-existing topic or just when a new thread is started?

guess i can test this on my own...

ScottW said:
No, cause then you'd want the text of the last post of that thread and not the first thread, and then after that, you'd want pictures and after that, you'd want it in colors showing the difference between ones you posted in or ones you didn't post in.

... pout ...

Okay!

I have made it so that the first entire post is included... and that it basically reflects a "New Posts" search on our site for the RSS feed. To see changes, you MAY need to delete it from your list and re-subscribe.

Back