Safari Browers Rocks

celticdragon

Registered
For the last Few Days i Been Testing Safari and i Think I Love it ... the bad Thing is i Dose not Support Qt..WMP..Or RealPlayer.. But it Dose Down Load everthing to you desktop ... I Wont to Know if anyone Is Liking this New Browers..

I Give it :) :) :) :) out of 5

Originally posted by celticdragon
For the last Few Days i Been Testing Safari and i Think I Love it ... the bad Thing is i Dose not Support Qt..WMP..Or RealPlayer.. But it Dose Down Load everthing to you desktop ... I Wont to Know if anyone Is Liking this New Browers..

I Give it :) :) :) :) out of 5
I like Safari.. It Gets what Must be Done Done... However... it Dose Support quickTime... I've viewed Enough Quicktime Movies on Safari That I can Vouch For that...

By the Way... You Might want To consult An English Professor...

:p

Sorry Iam From a small town in In Ireland.. Sorry for the Bad spelling... i Just moved to Ca.. Thank you for putting up with me ....

:)

Don't worry, Frenchmen don't put so many capitals but should consult more English Professors too... By the way, I love Ireland.

Safari gets a 3/5
Chimera gets a 5/5
But still, I'm getting used to Safari at the moment. Chimera has vanished from the Dock.

Actually Safari definately does support QuickTime (I couldn't imagine Apple releasing a browser that didn't support their own plug-in) and it also supports Real Media (yay!!!).

The only thing I (and 92% of the general population) would like it to have is tabs. Other than that, there is really no need for me to use any other browser.

The only thing I (and 92% of the general population) would like it to have is tabs. Other than that, there is really no need for me to use any other browser.

I feel the same way as you, on regards to both points. In addition, having made Chimera my default browser, before the Safari days, I kinda pity (sympathize with) the creator(s) of Chimera (in some thread, of some forum, if not this one, a chimera developer is said to be losing the impulse to continue working on it). I'd want the Chimera project to go on, to keep Safari developers on their feet... but I'm not so sure I'd be going back to Chimera... would be hypocritical of me to show support for Chimera, knowing I'm not planning to use it.

Back