Screenshots...

Hey... Continuing on the Screenshots Kinda thing...
Can Some1 Show me What Both MSN Messenger..
And Apple's Email client Looks like!?
that'd Be Cool! I use Crappy Outlook Express... ( i cannot Stick all that Crpa that makes Outlook XP Such a Pain in tha Ass...! :()
i guess OE6 aint Crap... it just Looks Lame... (most M$ Products Do!)

As For MSN Messenger... well i modified it a fair bit, and just Wanted 2 Compare!

Cheers guys! ...Much Appreciated! ;)

NeYo

thanks for posting the mosaic racerx. i was trying to remember what the standard was before netscape came along. all i could think of was 'archie' which was something else i believe.
i remember the first big advantage of netscape over mosaic was that netscape let you click a link before the page finished loading while mosaic made you wait till the page was finished. on the 14400 modems we were using then, that made a BIG difference.

Wow! Cheers Dude!
Man this Board is Cool... It's a Shame... (LMAO! )
Just Kidding! ...Cheers! ;)

NeYo

Edit :Wow! What A Surprise... Microsoft's Messenger App looks So Lame, in Comparison 2 All of the Other Shots i've seen of Various Browser's and even Apple mail!

Heree's mine... It looks kinda Sweet...! (4 a Messenger App! )
Well... Here's my whole Desktop..! lol!

msn.jpg

and here is mail with some mail in it. note the article!!(he he)

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 17
That looks like a lot of spam Ed! You don't even delete them! (I understand...) Well, I send all my spam to my msn/hotmail account (mohahaHAHAWHHAWHAHAWHAHWH *evil*):D

ahem....Back to topic....

here is a picture of the "talking-window"in msnm, as you can see I get many "Message could not be delivered blah bala babala" messages, because of CRAPPY:mad: msn networks (i use aim too, MUCH more stable):)

Attachments

• rtehj.jpg
    rtehj.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 13
yea, i'm a little behind in my cleaning up. i find it much easier to just use the shift key and get rid of them in big blocks instead of just going thru each one. the mac account is actually full of roxio discussion group stuff and i am just behind. i haven't been having any problems with toast lately so it's not a priority. i did learn how to delete my mail from the apple server because of this though:p ( and that's using filters to eliminate windows programs in the titles!!!) the discussion group is kinda screwed up lately though. seems like they only release them once or twice a week and you get a hundred or more at a time. used to be 10 or 15 trickeled thru every day and this was easy to go thru.

Back