Software updater problems 10.2.3

dennis

Registered
At the risk of boring everyone with more problems about installing 10.2.3, I have tried over many hours to get the updater to do it's stuff with the result that it just would not get past endless downloading. (showed complete on the loading bar?)

I only have a normal 56k modem connection which probably does not help but it has usually worked on previous updates. My question now is what has happened to all that incomplete data floating around my hard drive, is there any way of removing it or should I just ignore the loss of disk space?

Have also tried downloading the installer from the web page but that just gave up after 20 mins or so when the data stopped arriving!! Perhaps I should just give up for a few weeks in the hope that ther is more information on any problems with this update.

Thanks for the info, did'nt think of trying that one. Am still a little concerned about all that unused data I downloaded which seems to be just sat there on the hard disk!! hope it wont effect the eventual complete download and instalation of 10.2.3.

I tried twice (with 56k modem) using SOFTWARE UPDATE. Got error message from both. Succeeded going directly to the apple download site.

Back