Tax Cut Problem

Is anyone using Tax Cut to do their taxes? I CANNOT check status and the "help" that they have offered via email has not worked. They suggested a clean install from the CD and clean install of all updates. No good.

Then they suggested running in OS 9 (and doing all the clean installs again...) - no good.

ugh.

don't know what to tell you. my computer illiterate GF did hers with it and already has the check back. she was using an imac 600 with 384 mb.

I bought it for my girlfriend recently but haven't used it yet. (I use an accountant). When we do, I'll let ya know ...

My wife bought it at the Apple Store last week and installed it with the updates she downloaded, but I can't say I know much about it after that (she doesn't let me play with our tax stuff :( ).

Originally posted by apb3
Is anyone using Tax Cut to do their taxes? I CANNOT check status and the "help" that they have offered via email has not worked. They suggested a clean install from the CD and clean install of all updates. No good.

Then they suggested running in OS 9 (and doing all the clean installs again...) - no good.

ugh.

Everything seems to work for me.

Hmm...

Back