The Advantage Of A King

Hold on now devonferns You're from Canada, still part of the Commonwealth.

It stands to reason that you, a Canadian, possibly even a descendant of United Empire Loyalists ( are you so Canadian that you can sing along with Nardwar the Human Serviette? but I digress. ), should understand the divine right of kings to have a holiday with a parade anytime at all, but a crates-of-tea-into-Boston-harbour-throwing American would not. Right?

Originally posted by scruffy
Hold on now devonferns You're from Canada, still part of the Commonwealth.

It stands to reason that you, a Canadian, possibly even a descendant of United Empire Loyalists ( are you so Canadian that you can sing along with Nardwar the Human Serviette? but I digress. ), should understand the divine right of kings to have a holiday with a parade anytime at all, but a crates-of-tea-into-Boston-harbour-throwing American would not. Right?

No not at all. One person above(possibly from Europe?guessing) didnt get it and said "is this a States thing that I'm missing?"

geez, you americans... :)

Originally posted by devonferns

No not at all. One person above(possibly from Europe?guessing) didnt get it

Yeah, England.

I guess I was just trying to make it too complicated, or something. See what Herve does to normally laterally-thinking folk!

Originally posted by tismey

Yeah, England.

I guess I was just trying to make it too complicated, or something. See what Herve does to normally laterally-thinking folk!

Tell me about it! I still love the one with his dog.

Back