The Apple iNote (pda)

quiksan

awesomer...
Looks cool - kinda like the subnotebook that (was it Fryke?) mentioned that he wanted. Looks like a mini tablet/pda thing. pretty slick looking....but today...?

Apple iNote

quiksan said:
Looks cool - kinda like the subnotebook that (was it Fryke?) mentioned that he wanted. Looks like a mini tablet/pda thing. pretty slick looking....but today...?

Apple iNote
Nah, I've seen [post=359257]better[/post] fakes/mockups on this forum.

Kap

Also, what *I* suggested needs a keyboard, of course. ;) And it's April 1st, so that's that.

fryke said:
Also, what *I* suggested needs a keyboard, of course. ;)
Thumb board is much better for working on the beach. ;)

For times when you need a keyboard, you can just use a portable keyboard (wireless or IR).

Kap

P.S. On this note fryke, have you thought of just using a full sized portable keyboard with your Nokia 9500 (or isn't this an option?)?

the stylus / pen would never go down the middle of the back...

just thank about having to build the internals around the fact you wanted the pen to be housed there... that idea just wouldnt make it beyond drawing board...

I'm actually using my 9500 for this purpose (the subnote) right now. But the keyboard's too small for really fast typing (which I normally do) and an external one seems too awkward to me (plus I dunno whether any work with the N9500 in the first place)...

gotta love april 1st :p

i love the way it oustrips the mac mini, in a pda size, at neary half the price.... if it were true... i'd buy it just to replace my parents pc, which i'm currently using. i want my macintosh!

Lt Major Burns said:
i love the way it oustrips the mac mini, in a pda size, at neary half the price.... if it were true... i'd buy it just to replace my parents pc, which i'm currently using. i want my macintosh!
If it was this (see attached pic) I'd buy it and hang the price. :D

fryke said:
(plus I dunno whether any work with the N9500 in the first place)...
This is one of the reasons I'm still considering the Treo 650. <scratches head>

Kap

HomunQlus said:
Imagine if Apple would introduce something like this !

BTW: I have made this Concept myself some days ago.
Nah. I'd want the thumb board.

Kap

P.S. Imagine - with a thumb board, finding a song could be just like in the iTunes search field on a Mac. Many times better than any clickwheel.

If these people want to relly fool people into believing their information obtained from "reliable sources," they're really going to have to do better on the price points. $350 for that machine is ridiculously low.

Back