The Apple Stores are FREAKIN' ME OUT MAN

You should visit one.... I hear they have great koolaid. :D

all kidding aisde, the CompuShaft store here (Rochester) leaves a lot to be desired. The difference between that and the AppleStore is day and night. so much so that I drive 90 miles when I want to buy something in person.

The apple stores are totally about koolaid. I went to one to buy a copy of diskwarrior, and the price was marked up by $25!! I got it anyway, because I didn't want to wait to fix my harddrive, but it cost me a dear penny. As for everything else there, I think they (the stores) are cool.

What you haven't yet. I've got 5 that look like spot on matches... now all I need are miniature black turtlenecks... :)

That can be arranged... the makers of Barbie dolls and Ken dolls are now making the clothes. For a package that is marked too... you guessed it... with a "X". :D

Originally posted by plastic
That can be arranged... the makers of Barbie dolls and Ken dolls are now making the clothes. For a package that is marked too... you guessed it... with a "X". :D

Ok now you're scaring me! :D
Hmm... Silicon Valley Action Figures? :p

Well their having a 'gathering' at an apple store near me tomorrow. I may have to attend. Ohh and their luring me in with free t-shirts!!

Twister

BUT I HAVE TO OFFICIALLY COMPLAIN AGAINST ALL THE APPLE STORES IN SINGAPORE!

Damn... they hire bimbos who does not even smile at customers and know nothing at all about the product. Damn!

Forget about visiting Singapore's Apple Stores unless you are looking to get laid. This is how mad I am at them. I normally get my stuff from the other resellers instead from an Apple Store in Singapore. Rubbish set up. And the place is so cold I sometimes think I am in a morgue or something and the chicks working in there are like on the mobile phone or something.

They SUX.

haha :)))

I liked the apple store in bangkok though - but yeah, no smiles :))))

- pbmac

The dudes in Bangkok are so stiff and when a foreigner walks in and asks questions, they kinda freak out. Most of the time.

MacLuv

You should visit the MagnumMac store in Newton, they have done it out like an Apple store. Might not be great but it has to be better than it was.

I think that they hand out disposable gloves when you enter.

Even Harvey Norman's have a sudo Apple store look for their Apple section.

eric

Back