The Downfall of Apple Computer

Originally posted by MacLuv
Apple ain't no billion dollar company man... you see the stock lately? Right down there with everybody else in this slump...

Of course, the last time I checked AMD was trading at around $6... so things must really be getting bad... perhaps Apple should bid for some contract jobs with the military... that $30 billion to fight terrorism has to pay somebody... :D

:p

You need to get a little educated about market capitalization and in general, knowledgeable about the subject of BUSINESS. Apple has over $4 BILLION in the bank, NO OUTSTANDING DEBT OR LOANS. Have you EVER checked Apple's balance sheet? Have you spoken with an Apple investor relations representative? I didn't think so. In case you didn't know, many years ago when the stock market crashed big time, only two companies stocks DID NOT SINK WITH THE MARKET: Apple Computer and Toledo Edison (Electric Utility). So, if you're going to come in here and flame and slander Apple, try at least a little, to have your facts straight and not talk in the tone of some jealous teenager longing for what he can't have and who subsequently takes his agressions out by writing negative, biased, and most importantly UNSUBSTANTIATED comments about a subject he knows little, if anything about.

FYI, a company's stock price means next to nothing as long as it's listed stock price is greater than $1.00/share on the NASDAQ. I leave it as an exercise for YOU to figure out why I write this.

You really should learn about investments and how to read balance sheets. You'd be amazed at the money you can make when you're educated about a little business.

Cheers! ;-)

MacLuv, you are making me having to sign up for business class to understand all these... LOL...

Just kidding... but this flame war is actually very interesting read. You guys really do your homework to come in here and slaughter each other with words. Nice information guys. Thanks.

The few "updated" things about the TAM, is (1) The screen design still kicks (2) Bose speakers still rocks.

Back