The first seemless Mac OS X Theme

Back to Aqua here, too. I mean yeah, that AlumiteX is a cool theme and all, but after a while it just is like, blah :(. There's just something about Aqua that keeps bringing me back :D.

I think I'm over themes for a while. Waiting on one that knocks my socks off.

Alumitex for me! The one with the square corners, and the straighforward scrollbar arrows. It's elegant, understated, and most of all, clean. And the wobbling buttons are just so much cooler than the Aqua throbbing ones :)

Gawd, I can't believe I'm devoting this much attention to window widgets...

This is, quite possibly, the coolest theme I have ever seen.

I agree with the related icons. Something that would change the custom icons and toolbar icons for the Finder (and include some for OW4). A matching Desktop wouldn't be too bad…

I'll post back if I find (or make) anything interesting.

:)

On the iTunes issue...

The problem is the so-called "maximize" button is NOT a maximize button regardless what the stupid '+' symbol implies. It's a ZOOM button which is supposed to toggle between the 'best' window size (typicaly the smallest size which doesn't have scroll bars) and one or more 'custom' sizes.

This isn't windows!

Originally posted by strobe
On the iTunes issue...

The problem is the so-called "maximize" button is NOT a maximize button regardless what the stupid '+' symbol implies. It's a ZOOM button which is supposed to toggle between the 'best' window size (typicaly the smallest size which doesn't have scroll bars) and one or more 'custom' sizes.

This isn't windows!

Good point! I just looked under the Window menu, and it says "Zoom Window", not "Maximize Window".

Maybe somebody ought to release a fix for the Aqua theme to get rid of that '+' symbol and replace it with a 'z'.

The 'zoom' slang is pretty language neutral now. I was in latin america a week ago and they use 'zoom' |-)

Back