Two anoying problems with X

DualG4X

Registered
First the major one is that when i set my screen saver to come one and when i move the mouse to put in the password it sometimes takes for ever to get the logon screen, and it also sometimes will never let me back into my desktop, i put in the pass and it tried to go back to the desktop then the logon screen disapears and just goes back to the screen saver, it does this on any screen saver i use.

second, the dam date and time is always screwd up , its always changing to 1970, 1969 , 20047. it does this alot and ive cheked apples website and their work around is to turn on automatic time server (i cant cause my jaked up university has bloked it) and their secong workaround is to go and set the time manualy on startup or shutdown,WTF kinda work arond is that, the whole point is to make it not change , not to manualy set ur time every dam day.

HELP !!!

RE: Unwanted Clock Date Reset.

I have the same problem on my dual processor. I read one poster saying this is prevalent on the dual Mac's and is expected to be fixed in 10.1.3

Meantime you can go to VersionTracker and down load Bad Clock Detector 2.0. Its better than nothing and at least you know when this event has occured and can take appropriate action.

Back