video card for flat screen

yuki

Registered
I have a 15” flat screen monitor that I purchased shortly after they came out (a little over a year ago). I am wondering if there are any updates to the video card that I can download?

If you expect reply from this post you will need t give us more info than that my friend... We need details on your Mac.

I have a G4 733 using OS X.15. The flat panel screen is 15 ". I got this monitor shortly after it was first released. Do I have any drivers to update and if so where. I am having no problems but am just curious and woud like to keep up to date. Or when I install OS X.2, will this install the update?. Thanks.

I have a G4 733 using OS 10.3.(the newest update for this one). I have prolems with my flat panel display. I get blue spots on the screen and then followed by yellow spots and streaks. Soon after the computer crashes. Sometimes the computer crashes even when i turn on the computer. I once tried looking at the color utilities that checks and verifies all the files and that fixed the problem for a little bit. BUt it still happens. The problem gets worse when i use visual programs like Photoshop or final cut pro. any help>? Would getting an external monitor and connecting the imac to that help?

Back