What happens to Apple when Jobs dies?

It would be sooooo funny if Steve was training Lisa to follow in his footsteps.

the all new lMac
The commercial would show Jeff Goldblum dancing around with a walker and editing it in iMovie X and at the he would say "Oh, you're just so..cough...gonna want one.

BTW. Lisa's last name isn't Jobs. Steve was never married to Arlene (Lisa's mother) and therefore wouldn't have the last name of Jobs. I tried looking up Arlene's last name but couldn't find it anywhere. It as if it's been erased....erased from existence..................................oops. Sorry went out on one of my Back to the Future quotes.

Anyway, I think Jonathon Ive, teamed with Phil and all the other guys could run Apple fairly well.

Hey, remember in that Batman movie with Alicia Silverstone and how Alfred the butler copied his mind onto a disk because he had Alzheimer's disease? Well, Steve could develop an iApp to copy his mind onto an iBody (Apple branded android that will be released in the summer of 2004) and control the company for all time......hmmm..... saying this seems to have changed the future and I seem to be fading from existence. oh well. cya in the future.....................

I've actually seen that concept used a number of times. If they could pull it off, problem solved.

What if it kernel panics?
LOL
...if gates gets a hold of that and copies it for himself...MS Body 2010.

(gives new meaning to Blue Screen of DEATH)

If apple dies along with Jobs, then the world will not work properly. Why? CUZ OF THE PCs! THEY WILL STILL EXIST! AHHHHHH!
But really, if apple stopped, then PCs would too (PCs DO stop, but then they start again :)). PCs neeeeeeed to copy apple! The imacs, the ipods..... in fact, every electronics company always looks over the fence at apple, and they use what they see.

And Steve Jobs is the creative/business influence behind the trends. Without that man, we would still be stuck in the world of beige, boring, and Classic.

Back