What is this "Apple Logo with iBook Purchase"?

iMacG7

Registered
This is so funny...

Amazon.com link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/r...id=1107714869/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1?v=glance&s=pc

First, there is no image available. They expect you to spend $1.16 million without seeing the item you're buying? ;) I'm no Chief Marketing Officer, but that seems like a lot of cash to expect consumers to shell out for something they've never seen. :p Second, you have to buy it with an iBook to get it at the discounted price of 1.16 mil? Great deal. :D lol...

Does Amazon do this as a product placeholder or for testing or what on earth is this listing for? :eek:

:)

I guess it was a misprint because now it says "Apple Logo Kensington Bag..."

I'm glad they corrected the typo. An Apple LOGO for 1.16 million? No way. But an Apple Logo BAG for 1.16 million? DEFINITELY have to buy that. ;)

*buys bag for iMacG7*

Happy birthday. Now, where I'm from, we have a tradition. When one man buys another man (or woman) a present, the receiver should buy a present twice the value of the one given by the first man.

My b'day is 2nd April. I'll be waiting. :D

I live the "low price" comment :)

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 28
iMacG7 said:
I'm glad they corrected the typo. An Apple LOGO for 1.16 million? No way. But an Apple Logo BAG for 1.16 million? DEFINITELY have to buy that. ;)

Oh!! DuH Me... :p

It looks like the item isn't Amazon's item, but a seller using Amazon's bidding service. The name appears to be ANT Online... I wonder who they are -- they've got a 15% bad feedback rate going for them...

Back