Where can I sell my $h!tty PC?

wow... thanks for all the help... I am getting the 800 MHz G4 iMac and will max it at 1 GB of RAM as soon as I can...

now, most of the other games I play (such as tony hawk pro skater 2) are available on mac so that's no problem...

i don't play many games... i don't have time...

now, unrelated, in VPC, can I install XP on it, even though it's on another computer (my friend bought a new dell and i've got a copy of his "XP Home Reinstallation CD"... would it notice it's on a Mac and not work?

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
wow... thanks for all the help... I am getting the 800 MHz G4 iMac and will max it at 1 GB of RAM as soon as I can...

now, most of the other games I play (such as tony hawk pro skater 2) are available on mac so that's no problem...

i don't play many games... i don't have time...

now, unrelated, in VPC, can I install XP on it, even though it's on another computer (my friend bought a new dell and i've got a copy of his "XP Home Reinstallation CD"... would it notice it's on a Mac and not work?

It should install in VPC just fine. However, if it's a legal copy you will have to activate it, and M$ won't let you activate on more than one computer. So it'll work for 30 days and then you wont be able to boot into it anymore.

Back