Where do you get your Themes?

Jason

Eyebrow Moderator
I was just wondering where people go for osx themes... seems everywhere i go has a really really limited collection.

as well i think it would be cool to have a thread dedicated to informing everyone where to get cool themes, or themes that arent easy to find, or whatever :)

im using duality and a prog to convert themes to jaguar compatibility, working fine for me right now, im just using opaqua currently :)

Originally posted by BuddahBobb
im using duality and a prog to convert themes to jaguar compatibility, working fine for me right now, im just using opaqua currently :)

What prog are you using to convert themes?

i dont believe duality itself converts it... ive had themes not work

i think its called ThemeFur, i remember getting at version tracker, i'll find out for sure tonight, and if you cant find it i'll host it for ya, its a little freeware prog that converts any theme to work with jag (any osx theme :p)

Originally posted by BuddahBobb
i dont believe duality itself converts it... ive had themes not work

i think its called ThemeFur, i remember getting at version tracker, i'll find out for sure tonight, and if you cant find it i'll host it for ya, its a little freeware prog that converts any theme to work with jag (any osx theme :p)

Thanks for the offer....Aquaworld's themes all seem to work fine in 10.2.

right ;)

just dl the themes and dl themefur program and convert them... its pretty easy :)

Back