wmv---mpeg--mpg to QT Video converter help!

LiquidSnake

Registered
Hi to all;
I've tryed nearly everythink i know also searched the google,versiontracker etc..and came up with nothink.I would like to buy a program or a freeware that converters my wmv,mpeg,mpg movies to quictime format.I really need help.
Thanks in advance! ::angel::

Well, mpeg and mpg movies you can load in QT. If you then have QT pro, you can easily save as mov-files. For wmv I have no idea..

I've looked to and i've never found a way to convert wmv files (on a mac anyway, I seem to remember some pc programs can, maybe if you have VPC you could do something). In the end i just stick with VLC

ora:Thank you for your reply .I' am using VLC for watching .avi files .I cant use virtual pc (sold my pb 17 - 1 ghz & buyed a PM G5)But as you say there are lots of programs on the pc side that can easily do this like tmpgenc and 100's of others.I dont want to use a pc just for this :(
Zammy : Thank for your reply
Neyo: You are right! Actually thats my main reason ( i can convert everythink w/o sound) i allready have qt pro and few other video edit programs but anyway please let me know if anyone find's a solution :)

Zammy-Sam : Thanks!At least somethink worth a try :)It's a different program but maybe it'll suit my needs.I'll post the results.

Back