X.1.3

I have a site that I could post to, but need to know the size. I wouldn't want everyone in the world dl'ng it though.

Ok, maybe im barkin up the wrong duck, but are you seriously expecting me to believe you have a WORKING installer for OS X.1.3, and its only 15 meg. What are you a retard!? 15 meg to install. yeah and i'm a frickin monkey with no testicles.

That's how big some of the 10.0.x and 10.1.x updates were. It's not so far-fetched.

I strongly recommend *not* to install prerelease small updates. They do not contain so many new features, and as far as we all know 10.1.3 is really going to be a bug-fix release.

Even small bugs can get in the way when you're trying to get some work done.

Normally the dev-cycle of a dot-dot update is not that long, so that by the end of one or two more weeks we'll see the update in the Software Update pane.

Whole new versions of the operating system however - like 10.2 is going to be - are of course fun to play with, mostly because they contain many new features. But I also recommend installing those on a separate disk or volume...

Famous Apple System builds:

- System 7.6b3c1 (able to kill all partitions of a Mac)
- System 7.7a2c3 (erased system volume on install)
- Mac OS 8.1a1c2 (harddisk driver?)
- Mac OS X DP 4 (deep sleeping iBook never woke up again)
- Mac OS X 10.1 (5G24) (sleeping problems on TiBook)

Some funny things happened to my Macs in all the time. :)

Be careful, even if it's fun.

Ok, maybe im barkin up the wrong duck, but are you seriously expecting me to believe you have a WORKING installer for OS X.1.3, and its only 15 meg. What are you a retard!? 15 meg to install. yeah and i'm a frickin monkey with no testicles.

I might be a retard and you might be a fricking monkeywith no testicle (well i am sure you are) anyways.. i have a working installer and yes is 15 megs and no is no pre erlease is the fulll final mini update.
So Scrossman gimme some ftp info so i can up it and let people dload.. cause we all know MONKEY don 't believe till they see....

QuackingPenguin you might not believe it.. but at least BE POLITE i am not a retadr.. and that you believe me or not. i do not care.. if you want it you ll be able to dload as soon as i can upload it

Andy

Originally posted by BBenve

So Scrossman gimme some ftp info so i can up it and let people dload.. cause we all know MONKEY don 't believe till they see....
Andy

Andy, I was unable to set my ftp site for anonymous upload, so I will need to upload it there, so if you can send me the file, I can post it.

Back