Xserve

Hi all,

I love new xserver, that is most beautiful server I've ever seen.

Guess what, I can even smell for new powermac is coming with titanium looking case.:D

Maybe, new design with G5...:p

Peace.

If my G4 wasn't still so new, I'd think about buying one of these for my workstation... I'd like the floorspace back that i could gain by mounting this under my desk.

With the BTO AGP graphics card option, and my limited use of PCI cards, Its pretty much perfect.

Lets hope the next rev of PowerMacs is something really special... I think they have the potential to be damn cool after Apple has released this Xserve. Wow.

ehh , one would figure that for 3000 USD the server would come a little more power packed. They are basically saying that the reason the consumer shouldn't choose a dual AMD 1.8 GHz for about half the price is because "mac is better" but they still can't prove it.

Apple needs to cut the bull, and the fancy casing, and perhaps use slightly cheaper materials that do the job just as good in order to cut down the prices. Seriously *shrug* f*** it i'll shut up.

well my bad, im a new yorker and a fowl mouth comes with the territory. I also just found out that the xserve comes with an unlimited windows user licence, wich is amazing for 3999. :eek:

Back