You're Invited to SW AofC... actually not, but I was. :)

So did you love it?

• Yes! Loved it!

• I liked it, but it's not my favorite one

• I was alright

• Blah...

• Haven't seen it and I'm not going to

Results are only viewable after voting.

TommyWillB

Registered
I promised I would not post these on MY web site, but I never promised I would not post them on MacOSX.com. ;)

until may 16th, your poll doesn't have much reasoning... most of us haven't seen it yet :(

but i still probably won't... not a big fan...

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
but i still probably won't... not a big fan...
Blasphemer! Sacrilege! All must thoroughly enjoy the Star Wars series or suffer the consequences!

Um, actually, those were the consequences. Two words in a silly post. Geez, sometimes I wonder why I bother. :rolleyes:

;)

I voted Blah just because.

I don't like the look of Joda as a computer rendered thingy.
The puppets in the old episodes were MUCH better. Same for Jabba.

From what I've heard, it's the best SW film since Empire. I got my tickets for the first show of the opening day on Fandango.com.

Let me tell you somthing. Fandango rocks!:D

Originally posted by Tigger
I voted Blah just because.

I don't like the look of Joda as a computer rendered thingy.
The puppets in the old episodes were MUCH better. Same for Jabba.
"Joda"? Ha ha!

Actually I was VERY worried that they'd mess Yoda up by making him digital but I though they did an excellent job.

Just look at his hair. Very cool.

I also like how they tried to NOT make him too perfect. I understand they did motion capture on the puppet to introduce some of the old quirks.

Originally posted by TommyWillB
"Joda"? Ha ha!

Actually I was VERY worried that they'd mess Yoda up by making him digital but I though they did an excellent job.

Just look at his hair. Very cool.

I also like how they tried to NOT make him too perfect. I understand they did motion capture on the puppet to introduce some of the old quirks.
Hm, I don't like the look of his hair, it may be perfect in animation respect, but it gives him some really strange look. Why can't he just look more like in Episode six?
He is 900 years old then, I don't think, hm, 70? years would let him look so much younger/older. Okay, I don't know anything about the lifecycle of this Joda species... ;)

Anyway, I remember the special effects in the special edition of Episode 4, "A New Hope". The scene with Jabba. Han Solos hand disappears in his body!
Now, that was really a shock for me, and it showed me that Lucas did it just for the money. This was the movie ILM got famous for, and look what a bullshit they delivered!

And another thing:
The thing about the Mediclorians. What did he sniff back then? Has he lost his mind? I hope they are mentioned in no word in two... :mad:

"Father? he has no father..." :rolleyes:

Sorry, obviously I was really disappointed by Episode One...

Back