Chimera's new name

Ooh! Ooh! I heard that googolplex was changing his name to "Guy-who-thinks-a-new-name-is-a-spiffy-new-feature-even-though-it-is-just-a-f***ing-name"!! Isn't that a cool new name? Let's all applaud him for choosing such a classy name. :p

:rolleyes:

lol good idea sim! I wasn't the one who started this asking for the name, I just was told it and told that I shouldn't tell.

Originally posted by googolplex
lol good idea sim! I wasn't the one who started this asking for the name, I just was told it and told that I shouldn't tell.

Haha you posted 3 times in a row about it! :rolleyes:

sim, I had new stuff that I wanted to say can you blame me :) At least I've never taken over a thread about omniweb and started ranting about getting plugins to work with mozilla ;)

Hah. That's better than ranting and raving over... OMG!.. A NEW NAME! ;)

Plus, at least I was helping. :p

Don't tell me googolplex, let me guess!

Ooh! Ooh! I know! The pixel in the 64x64 position of the Chimera icon has changed to a different color! OMG THAT'S SO COOL!

Oh, wait, no that's not it. Oh I know I know! Chimera will change it's name not one, but TWO times! The new new name is even cooler than the new name! OMGOMG!

Hmm, maybe that's not it either. Oh, wait, I know this time!! Chimera (or whatever it will be called) will actually be a USABLE browser!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! ;)

Wait, that can't be it either... :rolleyes:

Haha.

Maybe I should add a disclaimer to my signature warning everybody not to slip on the dripping sarcasm. ;)

I'm glad my sarcasm didn't turn into a sarchasm, though. :D

Chimera IS usable! It's just in its beta stages, so it doesn't compare to OmniWeb.

I think Chim will turn out better than OmniWeb in the near future.:D

Do I sense a little bit of mockery here ;)

Damn, now YOU got ME! ;) (*** simX snickers.)

Originally posted by xoot
Chimera IS usable! It's just in its beta stages, so it doesn't compare to OmniWeb.

I think Chim will turn out better than OmniWeb in the near future.

We'll see, xoot, we'll see.

simx, i like the new addition to the signature :)

Oh and BTW I'm using omniweb right now. I don't have anything against it, and I actually use it a fair bit. Its all about choice!

simx, i like the new addition to the signature :)

Oh and BTW I'm using omniweb right now. I don't have anything against it, and I actually use it a fair bit. Its all about choice!

don't you think omniweb is slow? on my machine omniweb is slower (interface and pagerendering) than Mozilla, Explorer, Netscape and Chimera

I usually use mozilla/chimera because of page rendering speed, but Mozilla's interface is much slower. Chimeras is fast however. I just enjoy using Omniweb or Chimera more then the others. But Omniweb can't do everything for me, so I use Mozilla a lot to. I have three browsers in my dock now - Mozilla, Chimera and Omniweb.

How can you use three browsers at once!? I just use OmniWeb. It does everything allright, so it's my browser of choice.

I am using OmniWeb at the moment, but only until Chimera renders more pages well... it does a LOT correctly, considering how long it took OmniWeb to get to the same level. In fact, OmniWeb took more than two years to get even to the level of Chimera's speed/page rendering ability... and Chimera is already faster! Believe me, if they work on Chim at the same pace, it'll be better than ANY other browser within 6 months... once .2 comes out... :)

OmniWeb still is really slow compared to Mozilla.

Back