Desktops...

Originally posted by changomarcelo
And where can I get a copy of Photoshop 7 beta??

Well, you can become a beta tester for adobe. If you don't do that, you can illegally download it at numerous places. I'm pretty sure that if I mention where I would be breaking the rules of this board, but it rymes with carracho.

Originally posted by Izzy
Here's my desktop...nothing special really...I'm still trying to learn OS X and how to really customize it...

For some reason I'm terrified to use the Terminal...I don't even know how to begin once I open it up...any tips on how to get started using it? (I really wanted to change my trash icon...but from reading your FAQ here I'm afraid I'll end up launching a nuclear missle if I mistype a command)

Also, I tried to fit in my finder toolbar at the bottom of the screen...do any of you suggest anything with how to set it up?

It's so weird that I'm starting all over again and learning a new OS...I had just mastered OS 9 when I decided I should make the switch now before I was left behind...

Hey - can you put up somewhere that cool Spider-Man pic you used as your wallpaper?? If you can't, let me know and I'll give you my email address!

hey guys, as i sed ... when i first came here... there was a thread like this ...
And i saved some of the Desktops... (hehe, i had no OS X then :( )

Anyhow ... i'm after a desktop picture, that looks like one simular 2 this ...

The Black Background and the little Blobs and stuff look Cool!

Anyone ... ?!

NeYo

Attachments

• apfhex_desktop_11-14-01.jpg
    apfhex_desktop_11-14-01.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 53
Back