Herve's Bar & Grill

Quantum Leap - Scott Bakula (the commander on Enterprise) plays a scientist who travels in time "jumping" into other people's bodies and living their lives till he corrects something and it has a happy ending. Reruns are still going strong on scifi channel. maybe some others.

Sorry, don't have it.
Don't Shoot Me, I thought that was Mad About You for a sec...can you give me info on that too?

yea, that's what i meant too. you can tell i really watch the show, huh? i was just trying to think of a few titles at that point that might make funny translations or renames. oh well, i tried.

so i guess if you happen to know of any that are just funny or way off, let us know. maybe more will come to me.

jeez, what a day it has been. woke up at 8 am for the painters. the kitchen has now been repainted and looks great but it has been a royal pain. you can hardly move thru the rest of the house. I was going to spend the day outside and avoid that, but around noon it turned really cold and windy. and we have to keep the doors to the house open to help the paint dry and get the fumes out. so the only real solution is to sit here in front of my imac heater:D really, this thing keeps my little room nice and toasty most of the year.

now the new flooring just needs to be installed and the construction mess will be over until they finally put in the sunroom i was talking about months ago. we still haven't even had the permit inspection for it yet. right now i wish they would just wait til next year so i won't have to deal with anymore tearing things apart for awhile.

ksv, how about a nice cup of hot chocolate? marshmellows on top, please.:)

WELCOME!!!!!!!!
To Herve's Sarurday nite club
with DJ Admiral!!!!

Kicking off tonite is the song YES by Amber.

Have a great evening everyone :D

Admiral

ps: tismey, an ice cold screwdriver please ;)

Maybe I should get that rock room going... I'm in the mood for some Lynyrd Skynyrd or something.

I'm working on a history essay now, its coming along nicely. I hope to have it done tonight so I can relax more tomorrow! I don't usually work on a saturday night especially when there is a hockey game, but I'm really busy tomorrow.

up next : Be my star (by some korean rave artist, dont know the name :p) ---

I have computer science HW to do but I feel so tired, musik give me energy but it can take my mind off the tiredness :p

Admiral

"gimme back my bullets, put em back where they belong..."

someone said Skynard?:D

i could second that.

I fed my ice cream jones last night - cookies and cream. i still have most of it left. i would have it again tonight but after just going out to water the yard, i'm not sure i will be warm again until i get in the heated waterbed.

Ed, ahhh great song. I'm watching to the hockey game now. Its in overtime (*bites his nails*) but after I think I'll put on some skynyrd! :D

well the leafs won, that was a long game, my friend lost 10 bucks on that bet. (not to me) toronto is kind of violent when it comes to hockey, couldn've enjoyed a little bit better with less pushing and punching around, but i guess the were desperate.

Finals tomorrow... anyone want to take them for me? One's in Christian Tradition (stupid catholic school requirements... grr) and the other is in Developmental Psychology. Dev Psych is gonna rape me, cuz I missed a whole lot of class, but ah well. Wish me luck!

Good luck unlearnthetruth, may you do well :)
AP week is this week, I have two to take, hopefully I'll de well...tomorrow is Monday :(
I HATE SCHOOL! *tears his hear out*

finaly after many a time away from the forums, satanicpoptart has returned.... and i have a big true rumor... there is goin to be a re-designed ipod in summer. the head designer of the box for the new ipod wants to work at my moms school, the university of kansas, she came to apply for the graphics program and i was able to talk to her. she wouldnt say much but i did get the piece of info that it was compleatly re-designed... interesting stuff

under: Good luck

satan: Welcome back, why would they redesign it? I'd say that rounded edges on top would be nice and that the screen could be bigger, but I don't know why they would wanna totally redesign the perfect mp3-player.
I do hope it'll play .ogg's though

Hey ksuther, I downloaded DockPrefs. Nice piece of work, that. Good luck with APs - you'll be glad you took them when you get to college :D

-the valrus

Back