Herve's Bar & Grill

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell

Think i could get that chocolate milkshake sometime soon ksv?:cool:

Jah, a hot chocolate milkshake right up for you :p ;)
And a hot chocolate for you, voice-, you didn't want it shaked, did you? ;)

I've been in Bryne and visited my fathers family in the holiday, about 90 metric miles south, so even though there are 4 Macs there (brainwsh? what's that?) I haven't had time to stop by here and serve you ;)
And, guess what! I found Cherry Coke there! :D
Imported from england, so it wasn't cheap, of course, but now I have cherry coke for some time :)

Admiral, scott comes in and out.... he is a very busy person I imagine.

Ah I really need a coffee. I literally just slept through english class (not that my teacher cares) and I have had very little sleep over the last few days and on the weeked.

Anyways Once this week is over things are going to be great!

A very big coffee please. I did a little too much disinfecting last night, and I have to go shopping before long.

Where do you get a long weekend for May Day? In Canada, the May long weekend isn't until Victoria Day, weekend after next.

I hope you did not snore in class lol ;)
one time I had someone behind me fall asleep in class and he was snoring, it was the funniest thing ever :D

I didn't snore... at least I dont think I did :D.

Scruffy: yeah I'm going to calgary that weekend for a music competition. I hope the snow still isn't there!!! :(.

well, my calender informs me that in the UK they celebrated something called Bank Holiday yesterday. Only they would get all excited about banking:D

Tismey, maybe you could fill us in on just exactly what the holiday is before we get too carried away making jokes about it;)

wow, a hot chocolat milkshake. sounds interesting. i am guessing that Herve's is the only place in the world i can get one. Thanks ksv. I'm glad you enjoyed your family visit and scored some stash while you were at it. Good job on keeping the family in the family if you know what i mean:p (if only my family would listen to me on this subject:rolleyes: )

Hey, in mexico Friday is Mother's Day...

Canadian folks, what is the story behind Victoria Day?

*sipps some coffee*

hmm, that must be an excuse to get their sons out of jail before the weekend after they were arrested during Cinco De Mayo celebrations;)

Hehe, my friend has a sweatshirt with the molecular structure for caffeine on it :)

AP Calc final is over! YAY! I hope I did well, it was pretty hard... AP Computer Science will be a bit easier ;)

Victoria Day - May 24, Queen Victoria's birthday. Also a celebration of whoever the current Monarch of Canada is - at the moment, Elizabeth.

Thank you Esquire Scruffy!

Wish me luck. I'm off to get some information on schooling to become an acupuncturist, and a practitioner of eastern medicine.

Takes about 2 1/2 - 3 years, so I'm not disappearing. ;)

i want caffeine... i've now spent entirely too much time browsing through thinkgeek's stuff.

what does "31337 H4X0R" mean?

can anyone teach me how to read binary code?

hehe

yay to having a week off from school, nothing to do, and no where to go

Originally posted by unlearnthetruth
i want caffeine... i've now spent entirely too much time browsing through thinkgeek's stuff.

what does "31337 H4X0R" mean?

can anyone teach me how to read binary code?

hehe

yay to having a week off from school, nothing to do, and no where to go
31337 H4X0R == Elite hacker.

Binary is easy. The little skinny lines are ones, the circles are zeroes. See? No sweat... ;)

Originally posted by nkuvu

31337 H4X0R == Elite hacker.

Binary is easy. The little skinny lines are ones, the circles are zeroes. See? No sweat... ;)

oooh yay - now i can more effectively understand what the 12 year olds in the yahoo chatrooms are threatening me with - mwahaha

and thanks for the help with binary - i had no idea! :p ;) :D

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
hmm, that must be an excuse to get their sons out of jail before the weekend after they were arrested during Cinco De Mayo celebrations;)
Isn't Cinco De Mayo an American creation? I was under the impression that there was no such holiday in Mexico...

Back