Herve's Bar & Grill

Chips.
apbc7a.jpeg

More chips.
chips4.jpg

Even more chips.
fires.gif

What's with all the new avatars? I'm off for a day and a half, and everybody looks different! Well, except for DS, he's still a thin outline.

With an outline.

Why don't you use the modified version I gave you? It looks better without the stroke.

I need something relaxing.. a hot drink. Hot chocolate?

All my muscles feel sore after not that much of walking... Today I feel not-very-comfortable with myself.. my arm hurts, and I manage to write with pen and paper but I can't recognize my handwriting. It's not my handwriting. I can type somehow, but I can't write. Argh... I think I won't mind a hot bath and a massage today!

I'll take care of the massage. ;) I hope you don't mind cold hands... actually, you probably do, I'll try to warm them up a bit. :)

Be happy for me, folks! I'm finally running in 10.2 on my iMac, online! :D I'm currently writing this in Safari. It's a great browser, but it (like most stuff in OS X on this computer) is laggy. It loads pages quickly but the interface is slow, basically. Anyway, a round of drinks on the house, since I'll be posting from Safari rather often from now on. I'll still boot back into OS 9 regularly, but it will be interchanged with OS X... which is a far cry from where I was not 2 days ago.

Heh
My hands are always warm - along with the rest of me! Girls like it, especially during winter! ;)

My nose freezes when it's cold tho... and my hands when it's very cold and I'm on my MotorBike - need winter gloves! :p

Heh... I often get a cold right hand when I'm on the computer for a while. And it's impossible to warm up again. Sometimes I wear gloves when I'm on. And I've been wearing gloves while driving pretty much all month.

Ooh, heat vent is on... aaaahhhh! :)

Um, only one hand gets cold? What are you doing with the other one to keep it warm?

Err, maybe I don't wanna know the answer to that one. :p

Thanks Ed!

It's the first REAL face I've successfully drawn! :)

I've drawn cartoon faces before, like Jessica Rabbit - but not many. It's funny I usually have to be inspired to draw. I'm not sure why I started drawing my own face, but I was shocked at how good it matched my picture! So I kept going! :)

It's a bit more advanced in my iChat icon. As of this post, it has hair - with a tail (don't have a tail or that hairstyle in real life, but am aiming for it. :D)

Hey, bartender...can I get a medium sidebar over here. I'm feeling pretty tired, but I want to stay up a little later than usual tonight. Don't ask why, just serve me a drink. ;)

Life is full of ups and downs. Strange how as you grow older the ups and downs affect your life in larger ways. Girls, money, friends...life is fun if you make it that way. :)

Anyway, I'm going to run and do a quick job for my mum, have that drink ready by the time I get back! :D

Arden -- give it a few months - you *will* like os x enough as you get used to the relative slowness, and go for it all the way.
And living in minnesota gives you a rather high body temperature, and you don't get cold very easily.

ARGH!!!
Why won't the IGNORE function on this site IGNORE new (and old) threads made by the IGNORED user???!!! It's driving me NUTS!!! :(

I thought the ignore only ignored posts. I could see wanting to read a thread by someone you're ignoring - just to read what other people are typing. ;)

Hmm, I have a high body temperature, and I grew up down south. But then again, I'm just strange. :p

hey -- anyone know if they make madden 2003 for mac os x? I have madden 2000, but have to use classic to run it and don't want to install it, but a native version would be worth the $50 any day. I haven't been able to find mention of it on the eagames site, and they don't have a mac demo you can dl, but hopefully they make a version!

:( <rant>my soccer team lost yesterday, against san jose ...</rant> ... could i pleeease have a latte made on rice milk, and some ibuprofen please? need to start the day ... :)

Back