Interview the person beneath you

A: I'm a drummer and I haven't played in 10+ years. Right now I'd do the Mini. A few months from now, i'd do a drum kit. I have to do my basement first and simply have *NO* place for drums at the moment. I do miss playing.

Q: Did you like the movie The Forgotten?

No, its a really good movie by Joseph Ruben. It's about aliens taking away peoples memories- a real psyco thriller.(see it)

How did you make your first dollar?

A: If you mean 'actual dollar', paper route. If you mean first 'real' job type of money, race car mechanic. Ah, the glory days...

Q: What was your best job? And your worst? ... scratch that... What was your *favorite* job? And your least favorite job?

A: Favourite job - actually, the job wasn't all that special, but the whole experience added up to a great summer: Dishwasher at Munich Reinsurance Group's cafeteria. Job was OK, people were friendly, we got huge amounts of free food (hardly bought groceries for two months). Most afternoons I'd walk out of work, go two blocks to a little shop where I bought a beer, then three blocks to the English Garden (huuuge park in Munich), where I would drink my beer and eat some of the copious free food, lying in the sun. I was staying in a campsite that summer, so the fact that there were absolutely excellent showers at work was a godsend.

Least favourite job: (oh, so many to choose from) Customer support for AT & T wireless customers. Three months of dealing with grumpy people whose phones don't work, working for a company that wants me to avoid doing right by them...

Q: What is the most expensive item you've ever wrecked? How did you do it?

A: My 1995 Honda Accord...that I just bought this summer. I was going down the alley behind my house and a girl backed into the side of my car :( 1300 dollars worth of damage and her car wasn't even scratched, one more reason to hate SUVs :( I got the dumbest police officer in the city apparently, he said we were both at fault. My insurance company is investigating still.

Q: Who was your first 'love' and why did you 'love' them?

My first love was a girl called Tree. Why? The drugs made me do it! Unfortunately she was killed during the war in Rhodesia.

(@ JohnnyV: You have my sympathies, m8. I have a '95 Accord Coupé – built round you end of the world – and I'm totally in love with it now that I have upgraded it to European-style suspension. We have SUVs over here too. We call 'em "Chelsea tractors". Usually driven by a woman so small she can barely see over the steering wheel. I hate 'em!)

If you were the Prime Minister (or President or King – whatever you have in your country), what would be the first law you would enact?

A. Make all politicians work in McDonalds, and introduce the 4 hour working week.

Q. What does DNA stand for?

D(EOXYRIBO)N(UCLEIC) A(CID)

DNA (d?'?n-?')
n.

A nucleic acid that carries the genetic information in the cell and is capable of self-replication and synthesis of RNA. DNA consists of two long chains of nucleotides twisted into a double helix and joined by hydrogen bonds between the complementary bases adenine and thymine or cytosine and guanine. The sequence of nucleotides determines individual hereditary characteristics.

(Gotta love a dad who's a degree in physics!)

Q: What was the first thing you remember doing this morning?

Whether he is or not, I think the parents who leave their kids with him should be locked up.

Would YOU leave your kids with Michael Jackson?

A: Castration, then general population in max security federal!!

Q: All kidding aside, could anyone really be *THAT* sick??

Back