Lady Cooks Powerbook

this made me so angry... that is a godly machine that should be treated with the upmost care and love.... that lady will be seeing me in hell were i will make sure to burn her for much more then twenty minutes

Oh MY! I really want to know why now! and it still works. AMAZING! Apple needs to get the word out about this!

Twister

Could it be that she spilled something on it and wanted to dry it?

This is awesome! They surely are more robust than I thought!

my guess is she's a mother and one of her children put the PBook in the oven without her knowing. she then preheated the oven to cook dinner only to realize there was a PBook inside a little too late.

She might be just that old and feble that she ACtually thought that because it said "Apple" it might have something to do with an Apple...pie! I don't know...maybe she just that old...lol.

Originally posted by Ricky
No one would do that on accident. ;)

you probably dont cook. people preheat ovens all the time without looking inside first. you probably dont have children either. children for some reason are in the habit of stuffing things where they dont belong, like in ovens. :)

Originally posted by kendall
you probably dont cook. people preheat ovens all the time without looking inside first. you probably dont have children either. children for some reason are in the habit of stuffing things where they dont belong, like in ovens. :)

Sounds like a logical one to me as well. Glad I have no kids to put mine in the oven. LOL I do find myself checking now before I cook, thanks to this lady now.

P.S. How is the new PB? :D I'm thinking of updating this Ti500 here.

The screen I might but the video sucks for me mostly. Thats my main reason for the upgrade over just the CPU speed alone. Rage128 with 8 meg is VERY dated. Everything else I can live with.

Back